Demand Generation Manager
In response to our continued growth, we are seeking a EMEA Demand Generation Manager. You role is made so much easier as our technology reveals all of the companies which TAMI can be sold to. TAMI allows you as a marketer to drill down to the exact list of companies & f preferred decision makers who will buy our product/services
You don’t need to go to external agencies to buy list of out of date contacts. We have all the leads you will ever need. This means our technology can act as rocket fuel for your campaigns. Join us now and enjoy the success we have been experiencing.
- ABM – You will plan, define and execute our demand generation funnel and ABM programme with the goal of driving new account acquisition within the enterprise space. You will create and execute a regular cadence of marketing within our target audience to ultimately drive excellent MQLs and SQLs results
- Content – You will lead the team to create compelling content and also manage our external vendor who produces our marketing videos.
- Customer Marketing – You will create, plan and manage a regular cadence of customer marketing campaigns designed to build awareness and engagement within our accounts to drive retention and expansion.
- Social Media / Performance Marketing – You will assess, manage and optimise our social media marketing plan to see what makes sense for our target market. You will look at leveraging LinkedIn to augment our ABM program to target high-potential accounts.
- Ideally, you will have experience in all or most of the following:
- Completed professional exams in marketing ideally at third level ( Degree/Masters)
- Excellent knowledge & skills of Adobe photoshop and illustrator
- B2B - Experience in B2B marketing, targeting mid and large enterprise accounts.
- ABM - Experience designing and executing end-to-end ABM campaigns to drive new account acquisition and proven track record of delivering results (MQLs, SALs, SQLs). Also, experience developing and implementing a regular cadence of strategic customer marketing campaigns to drive customer growth
- Digital & Social Media Marketing - Experience in digital marketing channels and driving and optimising performance across various channels. Experience with LinkedIn and developing strategies to drive growth in followers organically, and leveraging paid Linkedin to drive lead generation to augment ABM.
- Marketing automation experience – We use salesforce.com and mailchimp but experience with any Marketing automation tools (Pardot, Hubspot)
- Growth mindset - This role is all about driving revenue so ideally you will have a growth mindset!
- Highly Organised – You will be used to using structure and process to manage a regular cadence of marketing campaigns (customer and new business) as well as run all of our customer and industry events. You’re used to creating and managing a calendar of events and campaigns.
- Analytical - Attention to detail in designing and executing campaigns is critical. As a team we are very focused on the numbers and the metrics, and creating and optimising the best marketing campaigns and programs to drive revenue and maximise MROI.
- Excellent writer – You will have very strong writing skills, particularly when it comes to writing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborator – Collaborating well within the marketing team and across the company is very important. You will work very closely with the rest of the marketing team (digital, design and content marketing). You will be used to working really closely with sales and work hard to drive sales and marketing alignment.
- Strategic & Agile – You are comfortable mapping out strategic marketing campaigns 6 months into the future while flexible enough to make changes along the way based on the evolving needs within the business and the market. You’ll be able to balance working on the strategic while also ensuring the flawless execution of day-to-day tactics.
- Market leading base salary + bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working arrangement
- Share Options
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- If you use public transport, we can have the Tax-Saver Scheme
- If you cycle, you can avail of our Cycle-to-Work Scheme (with secure bike storage)
- Clear path for career progression
- Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the success of a high growth start-up
- Great location just minutes from the green Luas line in Dublin city
TAMI is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the TAMI family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.