We are building out our EMEA & US teams and are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager based in our Dublin Office to setup our inhouse talent acquisition team.
You will be tasked with setup and scaling the talent acquisition teams as we hiring over 100 staff in the next three years. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind TAMIs rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the world of outbound sales and B2B marketing.
You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at TAMI.
We have created a fun, collaborative environment where success is built on teamwork. We are committed to adaptation and growth to serve the needs of our customers while holding true to our values that make TAMI such a special place to be.
- Recruit Sales Account Executives, Sales Coach & Sales Managers.
- Publish recruitment Ads on social media site. Our Marketing team will support you
- Partner with Recruitment agencies to hire managers for key roles
- Coach members of the recruiting team on standard methodologies as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Develop close relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand growth plans and recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Develop outstanding sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet ambitious hiring goals
- Own, manage and drive full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates motivation for the position
- Develop talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics as appropriate to enable the organisation to be kept informed on market conditions
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the interview process and regularly provide feedback and make suggestions for improvement
- Capture and maintain accurate market, and candidate information on our CRM and knowledge management systems
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment, including within the Ireland market
- A proven track record of inhouse talent acquisition/recruiting for B2B companies and notably in sales
- Executive presence with a demonstrable track record of building and maintaining partnerships with leadership team
- A consistent record of employing creative sourcing strategies
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organisational skills with attention to detail
- Meet deadlines, and has strong project management skills
- Provide guidance in hiring forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness, ability to communicate compellingly to impact and influence decision making
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a strong pipeline
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- Market leading base salary + bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- If you use public transport, we can have the Tax-Saver Scheme
- If you cycle, you can avail of our Cycle-to-Work Scheme (with secure bike storage)
- Clear path for career progression
- Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the success of a high growth start-up
- Great location just minutes from the green Luas line in Dublin city