At TAMI we do market intelligence, competitor monitoring and sales lead generation for B2B companies. Consider us the Google for business. We developed a patent search engine which scans the internet to identify businesses which are listed online and published in our Market Intelligence and Sales Lead Generation online Platform. Using our cloud-based platform Sales and Marketing people can access their entire market opportunity and generate a list of sales leads with validated contact information. All contact data is automatically refreshed when exported to the CRM of your choice. We wish to hire a passionate Software Developer.
- Integrate various APIs of data into the back engine of the platform
- Develop new APIs for our clients
- Customized our integrations into CRMs like Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Hubspot and Other CRMs
- Develop functional spec and detailed technical designs for development
- System testing, bug diagnosis and resolution
- Can take a mock-up or a wireframe, and translate it into a working user interface
- Be able to take a design or process specification and develop the code base to deliver product / feature set.
- An understanding of good database design fundamentals is important for this role.
- An ability to learn quickly and a desire to learn is the most important thing.
- Databases: MongoDB, SQL Server, Elastic Search
- Methodology: Good understanding of agile methodologies like Kanban. Unit testing, code reviews, excellent communication skills, understanding of high-level software architecture & design concepts, multithreading, exception management.
- Other: Understand challenges of big data. Experience in end-to-end test automation is a bonus.
- Ideally, you will have 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced English
- Work fully remotely from Brazil for a European company HQ in Ireland
- Cutting edge technology Elastic Search, MongoDb, Machine Learning
- Excellent package for right candidate
TAMI is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the TAMI family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.