Want to join a high growth company expanding globally and that is expected to triple its revenue next year? Are you at that stage of your career where you are ready to build out a demand generation function that upstages some established competitors? This is a rare opportunity to join a rocketship that is well-funded and has the best product in its category, bar NONE!
We're now looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our team. You'll be part of a small team delivering a broad range of B2B marketing activities. You'll be our go-to person when it comes to generating and nurturing leads across digital channels but will also make a contribution across the board. You'll get valuable marketing experience, and as you progress, be rewarded with the opportunity to grow with the organisation.
- Generating MQLs via digital channels with the goal of driving revenue, increasing ROI, and decreasing the cost of acquisition (CAC).
- Building and managing campaigns across multiple digital channels, including email, social media and digital marketing with partners.
- Converting leads into MQLs via nurture programs.
- Owning the reporting on inbound demand gen activities, including building reports or dashboards to help you track and identify areas for improvement.
- Support and develop brand assets and multimedia content.
- Being on top of compliance and best practices for email marketing and SEM.
- Tracking and managing activities in Salesforce, including contributing to configuration requirements.
- Supporting our Sales and Customer Success teams' email outreach and communications.
- Building a lightweight knowledge base as you work.
You'll collaborate on:
- Content, from ideas to execution and distribution.
- Optimising our website.
- Multi-channel campaigns and launches.
- Support for partner and event marketing programs.
- Support for client retention and education programs.
- Market-leading base salary + bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Share Options
- Regular compensation reviews - we reward great work!
- Great location just minutes from Liverpool Station and Bank Station