At TAMI we do market intelligence, competitor monitoring and sales lead generation for B2B companies. Consider us the Google for business. We developed a patent search engine which scans the internet to identify businesses which are listed online and published in our Market Intelligence and Sales Lead Generation online Platform. Using our cloud-based platform Sales and Marketing people can access their entire market opportunity and generate a list of sales leads with validated contact information. All contact data is automatically refreshed when exported to the CRM of your choice. We wish to hire a passionate Process & Project Manager
Working as a Lead Project Manager, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of TAMIs product range, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with our Technology, Data Science, Customer Experience and Sales Teams
You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound project plans and design new processes when needed. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists in TAMI or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships vital to the success of the project, including business owners, project sponsors, business analysts, solution architects, vendors and key clients.
- Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members, project governance and other stakeholders.
- Works closely with IT and business stakeholders to manage budget, costs, schedule, scope, risks, change management and performance of the project.
- Works with CEO and Finance to effectively align resources across projects. And provide work direction, leadership, assignment and review of efforts with assigned resources, to maintain the health and performance of each project.
- Provides advice on the vendor relationship decision-making and contract development processes during procurements on projects.
- Identifies, analyses, prioritises and develops plans to mitigate project risks and resolve project issues, so as to keep projects on track.
- Monitors and controls the actual cost of a project versus the budget, and analyses and reports on financial discrepancies.
- Negotiates conflicts and resolves issues that arise, acting as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Communicates project successes, lessons learned and project management recommendations.
- Design processes where needed in support of project deliverables
- Write up statement of work when needed
- Create and track KPIs for the project
- Weekly status reports to key stakeholders
- Manage post go live support
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years’ experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role to that described.
- Certification in a project management methodology (e.g., PMP, Prince2, CAPM, Certified Scrum Master) is highly desired.
- Six Sigma process management experience is a must
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and consult with all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to plan, execute and respond in a timely manner to changes in project or team priorities.
- Continually seeks ways to improve our ways of working, to help drive higher levels of quality in project delivery.
- Able to manage multiple small to medium-sized, moderately complex projects.
- Hybrid working is available once you pass probation
- Excellent package for right candidate
TAMI is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the TAMI family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.